Just so you know what is happening, the numbers are keys (index) for each array element, not the order number. It's the same as if you had named the elements themselves. Like this:
['zero']=>158
['one']=>169926
['two']=>169931

Or
[0]=>158
[12]=>169926
[5]=>169931

Deleting an element won't reorder the names of the elements since php wouldn't know how.