On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, William Stokes wrote:

Hello,

This is not a php but sql question. My apologies but I don't know any good
sql forums and I know that someone here might be able to answer.

OK so the question is. How to make a SELECT query with WHERE definition that
requires 2 conditions to be satisfied so that the row gets selected?

MySQL manual says"where_definition consists of the keyword WHERE followed by
an expression that indicates the condition or conditions that rows must
satisfy to be selected"

I just don't know how to write the query

SELECT cola, colb
FROM table tabA
WHERE cola = 'xyz' AND colb = 123

Also, try here for more...