Marcelo Volmaro wrote:
Hi,
IÂve made a simple site with a loguin, that in my machine works perfectly, but not on the server.
The problem seems to be on the session handling. I donÂt loose the SID, but the session gets corrupted.
If I do a print_r($_SESSION), after the loguin i get the correct vars, but after i click on a link, while the session ID is
still the same (i pass it both in the URL and using cookies) the print_r returns something like the following:
__PHP_Incomplete_Class Object ( [__PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name] => user [ID] => 30 [nick] => ....

Your class is not in scope on the second page. For your objects to have relevance in the session, make sure the class definition is included in each file that references the object in the session.