i would approach this from another angle...

why not store the videos as regular files on your server, then store
the filenames as varchar (or something similar - whatever suits you
best) on your database. then you can just pull up the filename from
the db, and then load it the old fashioned way... and based on what
you said before, it should stream. but that's just the way i'd do
it... *grin*

drew

On 4/16/05, Ryan A <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 4/17/2005 2:08:43 AM, Chris Boget ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > > If I make one pass and get 1mb of the blob...the
> >
> > > browser is simply going to load that 1mb only, right?
> >
> > > How do I keep looping and refreshing the users
> >
> > > browser, or in this case, flash player?
> >
> > > Thanks for any ideas!
> >

> > Look into flush();
>
> yeah... you gotto ...or it starts to pile up after a few days
>
> :-)
> -Ryan

dc .. drewcore.com