On 4/19/05, Craig Donnelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I had an issue that I needed to be able to go back in the browser while in a
> session without getting "page has expired", I was reading through the manual
> and came across a comment about adding the following to the sessions page to
> allow users to traverse back:

The browser back button doesn't make PHP sessions expire.  It's more
likely your session id is simply being lost when you go back to the
page where you just did a form post.

You might try transparent sessions so you no longer have to pass a
session id around:

ini_set( 'session.use_trans_sid', 1 );

This works great until you get to where you need multiple load
balanced web servers.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer