Ospinto wrote:
o....k.......what does that have to do with my problem?

The time is send in GMT, and your computer is set to GMT -7. So the cookie is set to expire in the past.

"Marek Kilimajer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ospinto wrote:

Hi,
Can someone help me with this problem?
setcookie('myCookie',"blah");
works fine. but when i try to set it with an expiry time, it doesn't.
setcookie('myCookie',"blah",time()+3600);

I have cookies enabled on my browser of course. And the way I know the
second statement is not working is cos I'm doing a var_dump of

$_COOKIES.

Thanks for your help.

Fix the timezone on your computer. It's 20:25 here and your message "will" arrive in my mailbox at 23:20.