Hello Kim,

K> If you are still looking for "tips" and want to get
K> complicated/fancy, I have seen columns used called sort_order more
K> than a few times. This should not be too hard to maintain for
K> things like a few buildings, etc., where the lookup table does not
K> change much over time. You would then have another option for your
K> "oder by" clause.

I understand what you mean, but I'm still in the same boat. There is
no join between the four tables (mainly because I didn't think you
were supposed to do joins on four tables. I've written a couple other
replies which I think more clearly state where my problem is so I
won't retype them here.

Thanks though.

--
Leif (TB lists moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 3.0.9.17 Return under Windows XP 5.1
Build 2600 Service Pack 2 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB