Hello everybody,

I just finished reading a message from the server root and I have been told that
the server I have to work with by our current project doesn't support GD and
they can't install it neither.

We will, however, need to create thumbnails from larger images (JPEG). Are there
any other solutions that don't require installing? Some CGI scripts or something
similar perhaps?

Or does anybody have any other ideas? Perhaps letting another server to do the
thumbnailing? There will be only a max of 20 images per day which have to
be converted to a 100*200px image.

Our main scripting language will be PHP and the database will be some form of
SQL.

Thanks in advance!

Yours,
Lauri