Hey,

> I really
> wouldn't sweat this in terms of your day-to-day life/programming,
> other than to keep your code modular enough to replace "md5" with
> something else in the year 2020 or whatever.

Thats fine by me, by 2020 the spaceship would have landed and I will be
declared
sub ruler of planet earth before being taken to planet #Xgdwgd to rule...
BTW, I'm
recruiting sub-sub rulers for earth if anybodys intrested.... requirments
are: must be
able to PHP program using MySql as the DB...no oracle high class sh*t.

Cheers,
Ryan
P.S Just got up...feeling funny.