Hello Jeff,

On 14-Apr-01 21:50:21, you wrote:

>Hi All,

>My apologies if this is too wordy.

>This is driving me nuts.  I have very little experience or knowledge of PHP
>and MySQL but have been put in a position that requires me to build several
>applications that require me to figure them out.  I am making progress,
>though.  Here is my first delimit:

I am not sure if this solves your whole problem, but you may want to try this
PHP query result table display class:

http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/browse.html/package/130

Manuel Lemos

>I have a form page that looks like this:
>http://www.webtinker.com/fran_info.htm This form has several things going
>on.  1st, the first pull down list needs to reflect the same info as the two
>location descriptions.  2nd, the two locations "Round Table Discussion" will
>grow to an unknown number of entries over time so the two may become 6 or 8
>or...  My first big (for me) hurdle is to figure out how to get these to
>show up at the top of this form in order of the date with the closest one
>first.  They need to be in the same format as they appear but with
>additional rows showing as more entries are made.  The ones showing can't be
>past due, or, don't show past dates.

>What I have figured out so far is how to populate the pull down, how to make
>the admin form to fill in the needed info into the MySQL table and I have
>had limited success in displaying the meeting info at the top of the form.
>I just can't figure out how to make them wrap into groups of info, say with
>5 entries of different meetings.  Do I need a separate query for each row of
>info using the limit statement in the query or is there a way to do this
>using <gulp> arrays?  I have just about every book available and just can't
>find a good example of this type of formatted query results.  How do I
>approach this?

>Here is the table I am using:

>CREATE TABLE rnd_tbl (
>   id tinyint(10) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,
>   location varchar(100) NOT NULL,
>   address varchar(45) NOT NULL,
>   address2 varchar(45) NOT NULL,
>   city varchar(50) NOT NULL,
>   state char(2) NOT NULL,
>   zip varchar(14) NOT NULL,
>   day char(3) NOT NULL,
>   date varchar(25) NOT NULL,
>   time varchar(25) NOT NULL,
>   phone varchar(15) NOT NULL,
>   PRIMARY KEY (id)
>);

>Many Thanks!!
>Short Circuit

>--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

Web Programming Components using PHP Classes.
Look at: http://phpclasses.UpperDesign.com/?[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP key: http://www.mlemos.e-na.net/ManuelLemos.pgp