Brian Dunning wrote:

Hi all - it seems the longer I use PHP, the stupider my questions are getting. I finally got my XML parsed into an array, but perhaps my skills at dealing with the array are not where I thought they were. My array print_r's out like this:

Array
(
  [PARAS] => Array
    (
      [PARA] => Array
        (
          [__multi] => 1
            [0] => Array
              (
                [NOTE] => Here is my first note.
                [TITLE] => Here is my first title.
              )
            [1] => Array
              (
                [NOTE] => Here is my second note.
                [TITLE] => Here is my second title.
              )
        )
    )
)

I just want to loop through the array and output it as a table. It would look something like this:

What incredibly easy way to do this am I just missing? Thanks!  :)

Hi All,

crikey, you'd think I woulda seen that myself. Forgot something so fundamental...it's been a while since I played with programming..it shows..cheers.

Mark Sargent.