Also, after I looked at more of your code you will need to specify the php
extension in only one of two places.  Currently you are specifying it in 1)
the code below and in 2) nav.php and in nav.php you don't have it specified
for the "main" but you do for the other links.  That means that the code
supplies the .php extension for main (which it needs to because it is simply
"main" and not "main.php") but the other pages are specified as "name.ext"
with the .php.  Then when that page name gets to the script, the script is
adding .php onto the variable -- resulting in main.php, links/index.php.php,
email/email.php.php and so forth.

Do it one place or the other -- but do it consistently.

Looks like you're close to getting it to work and I'm close to going to bed.

Mark Cain