Hi All,

I am trying to replicate a ColdFusion custom tag I wrote for transforming an
XML doc with XSLT and having major problems. When I use xslt_process() I get
the following error:

Warning: Sablotron error on line 1: XML parser error 4: not well-formed
(invalid token) in

The XML & XSL files all display correctly in browsers and it all works with
CF, what can the problem be? I have read articles about a bug in the
Sablotron libraries so the XSL file must not have any headers, this makes no
difference. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

---
Phil Ewington