On Tue, May 3, 2005 10:38 pm, Dan Trainor said:
> Hello, all -
>
> I've been tinkering around with PHP's auto_prepend_file, specifying this
> from inside an Apache VirtualHost container, something as such:
>
> <VirtualHost 1.2.3.4>
>       blah
>       blah
>       blah
>       php_value auto_prepend_file /super_duper_file.php
> </VirtualHost>
>
> THis works fine from within the VirtualHost container, directly inside
> it's root.  However, this does not seem to work inside an Apache
> Directory container.

I dunno what php_value settings work in Directory container, if any, or
anything much about that...

But you could just use .htaccess files, perhaps, if it turns out that it's
just not gonna work inside the Directory container.

I suppose another option would be to set up totally BOGUS VirtualHost
settings for the directories you want to change, with just the php_value
inside of them...  No, that's only gonna kick in when people actually
*SURF* to those BOGUS VirtualHosts...  Well, maybe it could be useful to
somebody some day for some weird setup, but probably not as a general
solution.

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm