Hi there,

I am writing an internal full text search engine and do have trouble in outputting the text in an apropriate way.

Problem is that if there is more than one word I cant handle the text cropping.

For example:
Search term: php germany
Text from database: There is no such great language than php. Amongh those countries using this language is Germany with a good percentage of users.
Text output should be:
...language than php. Amongh... language is Germay with a good...

Similar to the way google does it. I tried it now with a couple of ways but failed for most (I tried with strpos and substr).

Is there a solution out of the box with php, or maybe anybody knows a good script which does that. This does sound like a standard feature to me.

Thank you for any help,

Merlin