You or someone you know maybe interested in the programming position we have
available.

We have the need for a part time / possibly contract PHP programmer, with
full time potential.

We are looking for people that can work in our Miami office (even
contractors), so please do not try and sell us your services if the location
is a problem.

Our development environment is Linux, apache, PHP, mysql.
Knowledge of the Smarty template system and Pear:DB are also required.

We are looking for a self managed person who is organized and detailed in
following through a project from start to finish, and completing it within
reasonable time limits.

Experience developing relational DB's and not just simple lookups of a DB is
required, classes, functions and oops are part of the expected knowledge.

Please send your resume, links to your work with an explanation of how much
of the project you were responsible for and contact information ( phone &
email ) to Joey at web56.net.

Thanks

Joey