On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 07:17:24PM +0200, indrek siitan wrote:

> but is there an enable_functions keyword to explicitly enable
> those functions in httpd.conf (this should be possible with
> the php_value keyword, as far as I understood from the manual).

no. But you can put a .htaccess in the directory of the vhost, which
you want to enable these functipns for, in which you define a different
php.ini to be used (in which you don't disable these functions).
wow, lot's of 'whiches' in this sentence.

At least, I belive this can be done (but I'm not sure of it).
-fkr
--
gpg-fingerprint: 076E 1E87 3E05 1C7F B1A0  8A48 0D31 9BD3 D9AC 74D0
  |http://www.hazardous.org/ | whois -h whois.ripe.de FKR-RIPE  |