On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 17:51, Jason Barnett wrote:
> Brian V Bonini wrote:
> > Everything in php.ini seems to be correct. Is there soem thign I'm
> > supposed to pass to 'configure' at compile time?
>
> Session support is now built-in by default, so unless you specifically
> compile without it then you should have support for sessions in your
> build.  Although yes, there are several php.ini settings that can modify
> cookie behavior:

Yeah, I know session support is there and I DO NOT have it set to use
ONLY cookies. But if I disable cookies in the browser stuff relying on
sessions stops working. I'm using 5.0.3

phpinfo() session data:

Session Support
enabled

Registered save handlers
files user sqlite

Registered serializer handlers
php php_binary

session.auto_start
Off
Off

session.bug_compat_42
On
On

session.bug_compat_warn
On
On

session.cache_expire
180
180

session.cache_limiter
nocache
nocache

session.cookie_domain
no value
no value

session.cookie_lifetime
0
0

session.cookie_path
/
/

session.cookie_secure
Off
Off

session.entropy_file
no value
no value

session.entropy_length
0
0

session.gc_divisor
100
100

session.gc_maxlifetime
1440
1440

session.gc_probability
1
1

session.hash_bits_per_character
4
4

session.hash_function
0
0

session.name
PHPSESSID
PHPSESSID

session.referer_check
no value
no value

session.save_handler
files
files

session.save_path
/tmp
/tmp

session.serialize_handler
php
php

session.use_cookies
On
On

session.use_only_cookies
Off
Off

session.use_trans_sid
0
0

--

Brian        GnuPG -> KeyID: 0x04A4F0DC | Key Server: pgp.mit.edu