Hi,

I'm currently working on a rather large site and have just completed the
navigation portion of it.  I'd like to make use of server side includes so
that if I have to make changes down the road, I won't have to chance
potentially 100s of files.  Normally I use <!--#include
file="filename.inc"--> with .asp and .shtml files, however, this does not
seem to work for me using PHP 3.0.16 (the version my web host uses).

Is there an equivalent to <!--#include file="filename.inc"--> in PHP?  And
will it work in version 3.0.16.  I've gone through the online manual but
found nothing that would help in this situation.

Thanks
-Tim