I have a few interpretive questions on uploading files.  There is the
max_input_time, and the max_execution_time.  I am uploading files and
they continue to time out after a few minutes.  Looking at the php.ini
file from phpinfo() shows max_input_time set to -1 and
max_execution_time set to 60.

Does the max_execution_time have anything to do with the timeout, or is
it all in the max_input_time?  And does the "-1" value mean run
indefinitely (until the file is uploaded)?  Is there any function that
will change that value?

Any clarifications on this would be helpful.

Stuart