As a last resort, I may have to do that, but that is by no means the
preferred method.  I want to keep database access to a minimum.

I thought by this time this problem would have had a standard solution.  It
would be nice if PHP had a function like refreshed() so one could do ... if
(!refreshed()) { ... } ..., but I guess not.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Robert

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]