Andy Pieters wrote:
I am looking at where I can get my system tested for penetration.

We offer penetration testing at Brain Bulb, but I always try to convince clients to let us perform a security audit instead. Auditing the code allows us to be much more productive and thorough, plus we can identify theoretical weaknesses in addition to the practical ones.

In addition to being less useful, penetration testing tends to be much more expensive, because it requires more time and effort. The only reason we offer the service is that some companies are uncomfortable sharing their code with anyone, regardless of NDAs and such.

You might want to check out the links Christophe mentioned, as these provide free advice, which seems to be more along the lines of what you want.

Chris

--
Chris Shiflett
Brain Bulb, The PHP Consultancy