hi list-

I am trying to display a SWF file fullscreen, but having problems with IE.

This is a SWF file that is sitting on the disc, and i want to do a simple passthru; works fine in opera, firefox, but not IE. Found some notes on this issue, realted to downloads, but not to full-screen display.

Also, do not see the same problems when doing dev from .net; so it is a PHP <> IE thing.

I found a "content-disposition: inline" tip, but did not work.

Code snip below

function pass4($name) {

     // specify the REAL path for your file and not the URL
     $path = getcwd()."./".$name;

     // "inline" to view file in browser
     // or "attachment" to download to hard disk
     $disposition = "inline";

     $mime = "application/x-shockwave-flash";

     if (! $fd = fopen ($path, "rb")) {
             die ("couldnt open $path");
     } else {
             $fsize    =filesize($path);
             // $fname    = basename ($path);

             header("Cache-Control: no-cache, must-revalidate");
         header("Pragma: no-cache");
             header("Content-Type: $mime");
header("Content-Disposition:$disposition; filename=\"".trim(htmlentities($name))."\"");
             header("Content-Description: ".trim(htmlentities($name)));
             header("Content-Length: ".(string)(filesize($path)));
             header("Connection: close");

             fpassthru($fd);

            David "DC" Collier
mobile business creator |モバイル・ビジネス・クリエーター