On 5/30/05, Martin Zvarik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I saw files like "file.inc.php" and "file.inc"
>
> What is the *.inc suffix good for ?
>
> Thank you for replies.
>
> Martin

I think it means that the files were meant to be included...not called
by themselves.  I'm just guessing though...:)  Then the server could
be configured to deny access to these file types.  Then the only way
the code can be executed is to run the file that includes it....

Anyone else out there know for sure??

--
PHP rocks!
"Knowledge is Power.  Power Corrupts.  Go to school, become evil"

However, I must say that the ENTIRE contents of this message are
subject to other's criticism, corrections, and speculations.

This message is Certified Virus Free