Rory Browne wrote:
<snip>
> Just bare in mind, that I've never used ffi, and it's still alpha
> code, and I'm not taking any blame it causes your dog to
> explode.........
<snip>

That's ok, I am sure there is no chance...rover, rover,what's the matter
 boy? (Sound of dog exploding)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..... ;)

Don't worry I am only planning on using it to generate other data on a
dev box - so about the extreme worst that is going to happen is I have
to reload the dev box - and anyway, what's life without a bit of adventure?

Will let you know how it works out - only catch is I may have to dig
through my library to find the book on "C" that I never read ;) for some
of the syntax....

Rory (the other one)