Hey,
Thanks for replying.

> > Since its a forum and she is not doing any advertising its important the
search engines index the site
> > properly or shes going to have a big forum with no visitors. Then I read
that the search engines dont like
> > frames much....so I was thinking of using iframes and then I read about
the "evils" of iframes...so I thought
> > I'll ask you guys for your opinions/suggestions as I'm dead outa ideas
and a bit confused...any alternate ideas
> > too would be appreciated.

> As a compromise solution, you could greet visitors to the forum with a
> welcoming 'splash' page that displays your flash animation etc (please,
> please put a 'skip intro' link for the sake of repeat visitors) and then
> pass to your forum page(s).

Hehe, not too many people here who like flash eh?
Have a look at the flash file and tell me what you think...it will be on the
top part of the page:
http://a2ztips.com/a2ztips/forum/test/test1.swf
as you can see I cant really make that as an intro file and then skip to the
forum

> You could even put a static jpg at the top of
> the forum of the final image (ie once all that funky animation has played
> out) of your flash file, if you want to carry it over for a consistent
> look / feel.

Thats a good idea, problem is the links for the navigation is on the flash
file
(http://a2ztips.com/a2ztips/forum/test/test1.swf  - not yet linked)

And if you are interested, heres the forum:
http://a2ztips.com/a2ztips/forum/

Thanks,
Ryan