I am currently creating a once off text parser for a rather large
document that i need to strip out bits of information on certain
lines.

The line looks something like :

"Adress line here, postcode, country Tel: +27 112233665 Fax: 221145221
Website: http://www.urlhere.com E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] TAGINCAPS: CAPS
RESPONSE Tag2: blah"

I need to retreive the text after each marker i.e Tel: Fax: E-Email:
TAGINCAPS: ...

I have the following regex /Tel:\s*(.[^A-z:]+)/ and
/Fax:\s*(.[^A-z:]+)/ all these work as expected and stop just before
the next Tag. However I run into hassels  around the TAGINCAPS as the
response after it is all in caps and i cant get the Regex to stop just
before the next tag: which may be either all caps or lowercase.

I cant seem to find the regex that will retreive all chartures just
before a word with a :  regalrdless of case.

I have played around with the regex coach but still seem to be comming
up short so i thought i would see if anybody can see anything i might
have missed.

Any reason you can't match everything from TAGINCAPS through the end of the line, then once you have that stored in a string, split it on ":"'s to extract the pieces you want? Even elements would be the tag, odd would be the value...

just a thought.