Peter Brodersen wrote:

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:58:26 +0100, in php.general
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Richard Davey) wrote:

I would recommend setting UTF-8 as the Content-type via PHP itself:
header('Content-type: UTF-8') - do it as one of the first things when
you're ready to output the HTML.

UTF-8 is a charset, not a Content-type.

A quick test shows that the HTTP header output from Apache would
contain:

The correct way - if one wants utf-8 as charset - is:
header("Content-Type: index/html; charset=utf-8");

Hi All,

yes, I've tried that as well, with no success. As I've stated, people, the static J renders fine, just not the dynamic stuff. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.