Merlin wrote:
Burhan Khalid wrote:

Merlin wrote:

Hi there,

I am getting more and more emails through my webforms submited by bots.
It looks like some sites liky yahoo are placing an image into their forms and the human has to enter a code visible on the image to submit the form.
After some googling I found captcha, but I do not like the images.

Do you know if there is a class available for PHP which does create the image and does parts of the handling? That seems like a common task to me. Maybe someone else already implemented such thing and can recommend.

There is Text_CAPTCHA at PEAR, but I haven't used it myself. I use my own little code snippet.

That sounds intersting. Could you show me an online example of this?

This is an example of what my script outputs : http://meidomus.com/code/captcha/ -- refresh to see different results.

Source available if you are interested.