Hi alexis.

Yes, with Internet Explorer equipped with the shell-integration component in
a Windows
environment, this is possible with the Adobe Acrobat plugin.
For Netscape, this is not currently (to my knowledge) an option.
Further, to display a pdf-document in only a part of IE, the easiest way, i
guess, would be
to use frames as a base for Your HTML/PHP-documents.

Best Regards,
Henrik Johansson!