From: Leif Gregory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 3:21 PM
To: Matt Babineau
Subject: Re: [PHP] Beautiful HTML Invoice -> Prints like crap! I need
somesuggestions!

Hello Matt,

M> Thanks for the info - its all quite helpful. I guess I'll go for the
M> PDF for now and maybe I'll redo all the graphics too. :(

Yeah, I know the feeling of resignation well....

But, with a PDF, being that they were designed to do this, I think you'll
have more luck. I will warn you though, building a PDF in PHP isn't a piece
of cake, even with the available classes out there.

Tagline of the day:
Cat (kat') n. 1.  A dog with an attitude problem.

--
Leif Gregory
Development Supervisor

The Information Technology Services Division leads the State of New Mexico
in customer-focused IT services as it supports the Department of Health in
building a healthy New Mexico.