Hello,

I'm having trouble compiling and running PHP with oracle support.

I was able to compile with the appropriate configure script, but only
after I set my Oracle environment variables in my shell.  That was no
problem.

The problem is, when Apache goes to load the php module, it fails,
because it can't find the oracle library.  Interactively I had to do
this...

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib

But Apache..
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 207 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/lib/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server:
libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
[FAILED]

Not sure how I could set that for Apache?

Shane