I have to send a PDF file after a submit on a form. The PDF is well created,
and I'm sending it to the client with this:

$fpdfName = "/tmp/" . session_id() . ".pdf";

// Vamos a mandar el PDF
header('Content-type: application/pdf');
// El archivo se va a llamar libreDeuda.pdf
header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="libreDeuda' .
   '.pdf"');
// El PDF fuente va a ser $ftexName.
readfile($fpdfName);

The problem is that the PDF file that is sent is corrupted for acroread (xpdf
reads it like a charme), because, after the end of file (%%EOF) of PDF there
is an HTML page add to the file.

Is there anyway I can solve this? Is the sintaxis I used for sending a file
correct?

--
 18:49:09 up 11 days,  6:35,  1 user,  load average: 1.14, 1.26, 1.19