Kim Madsen wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Jochem Maas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 8:13 PM

<sarcasm>
"you're" not "your", but it's understandable coming from someone
named after a car license plate number.

In denmark it costs around 1000€ to get a license plate with Your own name on
it. On the other hand it´s free to change Your name so, if You wanna have a
license plate with You name on it... actually he´s quite smart :-)

thats funny :-). I'd laugh but apparently I owe everyone a beer ;-)

if there was a 'pointy' scale with spoons at one end and samurai swords at
the other you're point would weigh in at the spoon end.
</sarcasm>

I sense Monkey Island humor here?

there is a typewriter gag in there somewhere :-)

/Kim