This doesn't answer your question whatsoever (sorry), but is meant merely
as a friendly recommendation: DON'T use JScript !!

JScript only works with Internet Explorer 4-6 (as far as I've been able to
tell, it doesn't even work with IE 7 in Longhorn), just like the original
JavaScript only works in the old Netscape 4.x browsers. Instead use proper
JavaScript 1.0 - 1.2, and you'll have code that works in nearly all current
browsers.

I don't know if you actually MEAN JScript, or meant to say JavaScript, but
it's two different languages, however closely related. I didn't check your
code to see if it's JScript or JavaScript, but when you know PHP and Java,
JScript is a beast to work with, because it has so little in common with
Java and JavaScript that it's no wonder MS lost the lawsuit.

I do have the documentation for JScript, but it's 6000 km away, so I can't
really reach it atm ...

FWIW

Rene

Documented research indicate that on Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:15:53 -0700,

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

We have nothing to fear from free speech and free information on the
Internet, but pop-up advertising!

http://metalbunny.net/
My little mess of things...