From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi,
> I have 2 arrays:
>
> Array (
>            [0] => Array (
>                                 [0] => 28
>                                 [1] => Music
>                               )
>             [1] => Array (
>                                  [0] => 5
>                                  [1] => Books
>                               )
>
> and
>
> Array (
>            [0] => aaa
>            [1] => bbb
>            )
>
> I want to join this two array and the result must be loke this:
>
> Array (
>            [0] => Array (
>                                 [0] => 28
>                                 [1] => Music
>                                 [2] => aaa
>                               )
>             [1] => Array (
>                                  [0] => 5
>                                  [1] => Books
>                                  [2] => bbb
>                               )
>            )
>
> Thanks in advance for your help

In this specific example, I think this would work:

<?
for ($i = 0; $i < count($second_array); $i++) {
        array_push($first_array[$i], $second_array[$i]);
}
?>

That's not terribly flexible, though. Is this used in a more generalized
sense, or is it just this specific instance?

--
Mike Johnson             Smarter Living, Inc.
Web Developer            www.smartertravel.com