Does (c) have at the top of its page:
<?php session_start(); ?>

André

> You have to pass the session ID between pages, either by setting
> session.use_cookies = 1 (so that the session ID is passed using a
> cookie where possible) or append the session ID to the URL you are
> redirecting to as part of the query parameters.

Paul

Thank you both!
I did always use session_start() and finally I also already use
the second option Paul addressed, in order to overcome the
issues raised by header(). Not in the same terms, but the URL
parameters was my idea too.

So could I guess that this is there's no direct remedy to
avoid header() delete sessions variables?    :-)

Alessandro