Pedro Quaresma de Almeida wrote:
Hi

I have two databases, on for aeromodelistas (aeromodelling) and
another for Códigos Postais (Postal Codes). I whant to do the
following query

SELECT CódigoPostal FROM Aeromodelistas WHERE CódigoPostal IN (SELECT distinct(CP4) FROM codigopostal.LOCART,codigopostal.DISTRITO WHERE codigopostal.LOCART.DD=codigopostal.DISTRITO.DD AND codigopostal.DISTRITO.DESIG='Coimbra');
This query is not working, and I do not know why. If I try the two
queries individualy they work, togheter they don't!?

Firstly, this is not PHP related. If you are using MySQL, you should know that sub-selects are only supported in versions 4.1 and above.