Hello,

DAG> Unfortunately I do not have access to those logs.

Some choices to get you started then:

1) Get a better web host :)

2) Subscribe to one of the free site stat services like Nedstat and
stick their little button onto your pages.

3) Make every single link on your site go via some kind of PHP
redirection script that, as part of its process, records the click to
a log file / SQL.

4) Alternatively, record this information at the top of every single
page (via an include), so each request for that page logs it.

Then hope you don't get a very busy site, as this is quite nasty
overhead to be performing for every single page request :-\

There are many ways to achieve what you wish, those are just a few.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." - Isaac Asimov