> I apologize to continue this but what Ryan A did was rude (regardless of
> the original issue) and should be a lesson of what not to do for others.

And i apoligise for coninueing this too but...

> Ryan A replied to a private email from me and sent it to this list. You
> won't find my original email because it was sent directly to him.

....I didnt know it was sent privatly to me, its kind of a habit to hit the
button when i see the [PHP] tag in the subject, and if i miss and hit the
reply
button instead i usually enter PHP (shortcut in my outlook settings) and
reply
to the person and to the list.
Most of you know me on the list as i am usually the one asking for help :-)
and sometimes offering help which is quite hard to do when you have gurus
like Jay and Chris on the list (top dog used to be John Holmes (for all you
old timers), but he seems to have disappeared...hopefully he's become a
millionaire and has no time to be here :-) )
anyway, I would be the last one to jump on a newbies head even if he asks
the dreaded question "which php editor is best",
 just a honest mistake.