I was actually doing some extreme performance testing with inserts when I got that message. One of my scripts was inserting like 50,000 rows and I was writing one single sql to do it...

I figured that because I came across this problem, I might as well find a work around if I run into this problem with my actual app.

Thanks for everyone's help.
-James