Documented research indicate that on Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:22:51 +0100, Gaby
vanhegan wrote:

> On 4 Jul 2005, at 15:09, Miles Thompson wrote:
>
>> There is a lot of JUNK showing up on this list, and for me this one
>> was the last straw. From "Post Office" at [EMAIL PROTECTED] it had
>> an attachment named
>
> Likewise on the php-install list as well.  Of the 20 emails I've had
> over the last few days, 3 have been legitimate posts...
>
> Gaby

PHP DB list is pretty flooded as well ... I set up my filters to simply
dump all messages that are remotely like those to the trash ... might loose
some valid in between, but the trash is starting to take over to the point
where it's getting too much work to dump it manually ...

But there's quite a few, atleast on the email version of the lists, that
have their vCard attached to their messages (they may not even know it), so
we'd loose all those (valid) messages as well if the list has a flat rule
about no attachments. I don't really care, I just have to regularly empty
my attachments folder because of all those vCards....

--
Rene Brehmer
aka Metalbunny

We have nothing to fear from free speech and free information on the
Internet, but pop-up advertising!

http://metalbunny.net/
My little mess of things...