From: Chris Boget [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:26 PM
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] PEAR and stored procedures

I've tried google and also the PEAR documentation but I can't
figure out how to run a stored procedure that uses an OUTPUT
parameter.  I keep getting an error saying that the variable used
as the OUTPUT parameter must be declared.  But how can I
declare it using PEAR?
Has anyone run across this? If so, what was your solution?

thnx,
Chris