This seems to be the best option of the one you presented.  If you start
duplicating data you will have a situation where your data will get out
of sync eventually.  You can have a lookup table with the keys to the
items that belong to website two, just look in the lookup table to get
your key, then get the row.  This eliminates the need to have an extra
column on every table.  Best of luck

Nate Tobik
(412)661-5700 x206
VigilantMinds

4. Add a field to each table that will differentiate which website the
record belongs to. e.g. 'SELECT * FROM orders WHERE website = 2'.

Now that I'm thinking about it, this option seems to ultimately be the
same as #1. I can't think of any inherent benefits to this option.

Which option should I go for? Is there another option I'm not
considering?

Thanks!
Chris.