Robert Cummings <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Friday, July 08, 2005 5:25 PM said:

> Thus siteMask should have one of the following values:
>
>     (1 << 1) == 2                   // only site1 can use the product.
>     (1 << 2) == 4                   // only site2 can use the product.
>     ((1 << 1) | (1 << 2)) == 6      // both sites can use the product.

Thanks for the example.

But I'm still at a loss as to what strategy I should take regarding
tables.

Should I create two databases where one database has the product
information and the other does not? Or should I create one giant
database with duplicate tables? That is, one database with 'customers'
and 'customers_two'?

Thanks,
Chris.