Sorry for the OT guys but I really need some advice.

I've just started a new company with a friend/associate of mine where we
will be selling about 5 products for now.

Obviously, I don't require a major front-end but I do require excellent
functionality for the back-end. Order Management, export to Quickbooks,
Affiliate/Referral Management, etc.

Due to a time issue I kind of need to get this in place rather quickly and
given the Quickbooks export featurer that's required... development of
this on my own makes it more unlikely.

Can anyone recommend a software package (free or paid... don't care) that
does what I am looking for? Like I said, simplistic in the front-end, but
full featured in the back-end.

Oh, and it must be VERY easy for us to integrate our current
design...quickly.

Thanks and once again sorry for the OT.

Aaron