Hello,

I would like to add a visitor counter to my site. I know that there are
plenty of free and nice applications/scripts for this avalable but I would
like to write my own. I'm at the moment thinking either to make graphical or
text based user interface for this statistics counter. So I'm asking your
advice on how to draw those nice graphs with PHP? Any online manuals or
books that can help since I've never done anything like this before. The
server supports drawing graphical stats with PHP.

Here's a link that shows roughly what I'm looking for:

http://bbclone.de/demo/show_time.php?lng=en

Thanks
-Will