From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 4:26 PM
To: php-general@lists.php.net
Subject: [PHP] Number of users

Hello all,

I have some questions and I hope someone could answer them

1.       Is there a way to find out how many users currently browsing pages
at my web site?

2.       If I write down the IP of a user that log on my web site, can I
check later if the IP still browsing pages at my web site or if he had left
my website?

Thanks

yaron