Hi all,

I've been around this list for a month or something but i just
discovered today that all my replies weren't sent to the list but
instead to the individual who sent the message. I haven't administered
any list systems before but at Apache for example it appends a
reply-to header pointing to the mailing list posting addresss
(php-general@lists.php.net, in our case). You hit reply and type the
message. I think it rather confusing as we have to add
php-general@lists.php.net in CC or TO fields and it results in
duplicate messages.

Can the list administators can fix this? (appending the correct reply-to header)

And please anybody who got my messages foreward it to the list just to
share ideas.  Thanks for your help.

-ahmed