OK this may not be the correct place to ask but maybe someone can help.

Related to the Post URL ?

How do I see the information passed from my browser to a site?  I have
httpLiveHeaders for mozilla and that does not provide all the info that I
need.  Or I am not getting something right.

I have been trying to use libCURL on some pages and seem to be having a heck
of a time doing so.  I think what the problem is that a page posts and is
thin passed to JavaScript and .jsp that handles the rest of the pageload
sequence.  I get an 500 error code every time.

When using a browser on the site when you click on the submit link it
populates a JavaScript and submits the post but I don't know how to handle
that in libCURL.  I can make the post structure but the page is posting to
itself and thus the JavaScript is handling the data.

Is there some way that I can see what the rest of the page is doing aside
from the headers?  I have tried several packet snuffers but while they can
get the traffic I have no idea how to decrypt the information to read it.
It is an HTTPS site and I can get the cookie information and such but I
don't know where to put it in the filters to make the info decrypt.  Any
help on this matter would be appreciated.